Thursday, March 1, 2018

DRC REVIEW The Art of Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus


I received a digital copy of this book from Dark Horse Publishing for reviewing purposes. I can not comment on the quality of the book or the final product only the images inside




 I love this game, both this one and New Order. The concept art in this book is just about the same as some of the ones you find throughout the game but there is so much more. I love looking at all the concept art at all the time they took to create these places and the minute details of the clutter and the propaganda. Also in this book you can find detailed designs of the enemy robots, machinery and weaponry. My favorite section is the character bios where it gives you a bit more information on each of the major characters. BJ looks pretty good for being in his fifties. I liked all the retro posters. It's amazing how much time they put into this to make the setting and how immersive it can get. 


This a great book for collectors.



No comments:

Post a Comment