Tuesday, July 16, 2019

ARC REVIEW Falling With You by Carrie Ann Ryan

Falling With You (Fractured Connections, #3) Fractured Connections #3, Like with the other two books in the series it's told in alternating first person POV, I don't think these books would have been the same if written any other way. Carrie Ann Ryan shows that grief like love isn't always rational and second chances aren't always easy. Sienna and Aiden's story is emotional and so satisfying, two people who were best friends but drifted apart are brought back together by a horrible act, but now that they are there for each other again dealing with past hurts and current attractions.

I love all the relationships in this series, between the Connollys it wasn't perfect and I think that made them more real to me, them being a family again was a work in progress. I loved this aspect of the series the relationship between the boys progressing and getting past their own differences. I love the guest appearance of a past couple that was awesome and very well done. I love the series in its entirety but each book can be read as a stand alone. Overall, such a great read!





No comments:

Post a Comment