Friday, September 28, 2018

ARC REVIEW Immortal Creators by Jill Bowers

Immortal CreatorsImmortal Writers #2, I didn't really like this one as much as the first one. Normally I love sci-fi but I didn't feel a connection to the characters like I did the first book. Scott, the main character, really got on my nerves he acted like a petulant child for most of the book. Like in the first book Scott becomes an Immortal Writer which basically means the characters he wrote came to life and now it is up to him to defeat the antagonist in this case the leader of a bloodthirsty alien warrior race set on conquering the earth. Scott has to tell his protagonist the truth of the situation and get their help. The other Immortal Writers lend their support such literary icons such as H.G. Wells, Philip K.Dick, and the leader of the Writers, William Shakespeare; we also see the main characters from the first book lend a hand. This can be read as a stand alone if you haven't read the first one. Overall, I do love the whole concept of this series, I think it's absolutely brilliant and I do want to read the next book in the series but this one just fell short.  




No comments:

Post a Comment