Thursday, July 5, 2018

ARC REVIEW Vampire's Faith by Rebecca Zanetti


Vampire's Faith (Dark Protectors, #8)Dark Protectors #8, They're back baby! With all new characters and bad guys along with some familiar faces. This is the start to a new story arc and can be the starting point, but honestly there are introductions to some characters that would make more sense if you have read the previous books. First and foremost I hated Faith. Her character just royally pissed me off she bordered on TSTL, and I hate that term so I don't use it lightly. I can go on and on about how and why I hate Faith but instead I'm going to talk about how much I loved everything else about this book. I love the idea of The Seven, a secret group that was created to protect everything from this great big bad. A big bad so evil they were barely able to contain it the first time. Ronan and one of his brother's volunteered to be the guardians of his prison in another realm, but seven years ago something happened and it knocked Ronan out of his bubble he's been in a coma ever since...until she walks in the room. Dr. Faith Cooper is a neurologist who has a special connection to people who are in a coma. She got called in to consult with a John Doe when she first sees him she assumes it's  joke, no way that perfect specimen of a man could have been in a coma for seven years, and then he wakes up and starts talking crazy and then kidnaps her. Faith's life has spiraled out of control and she doesn't know who to trust, Ronan and his overbearing alpha maleness who keeps saying she's his mate or Dayne who says the exact opposite of whatever Ronan says but may have a way to bring her sister out of her coma either way her life will never be the same again.

Overall, aside from my hatred of Faith I really did enjoy this book, Zanetti is great with action and romance and this one got pretty hot. I can't wait for Logan's book or Adare's book. Zanetti has created book crack with this series she gets you hooked and there's no turning back. I can't wait to find out more about The Seven and the evil Kurjans and what's going to happen with Hope.   



No comments:

Post a Comment