Monday, February 3, 2020

ARC REVIEW Wicked Cowboy Wolf by Kait Ballenger

Wicked Cowboy Wolf (Seven Range Shifters, #3) Seven Range Shifters #3, This one is my favorite of the three so far. I knew I would love Rogue and Maeve. I loved that they had history, even if Mae doesn't know it at first. The romance between them definitely has some Beauty and the Beast like qualities. I think this can be read as a standalone but I would at least recommend reading book #2 even though certain events are mentioned and explained book two is where it happens so you get the full story, if I remember correctly.

Maeve is once again the target of the vampires, her blood was used to create a serum so that the vampires could drink from the shifter and now the vampires want her dead so an antidote can't be made. Rogue's plan is to hide her away safe from everyone while they track down the scientist who created the serum in the first place and have him make the antidote. Mae reluctantly agree for the safety of her pack. She doesn't trust Rogue especially since she has an undeniable attraction to him. Rogue has always loved Mae, even before he became Rogue, not that Mae recognizes him anymore, and he plans to keep it that way until necessary. But the longer she's on his ranch the more she worms her way into his heart and the hearts of his people.

Overall, I think this one was paced better than the previous books. I loved all the characters, I felt a connection for both Rogue and Maeve, loved the secondary characters especially the kids. I'm really getting into the series I can't wait to find out what happens next.







No comments:

Post a Comment